How will our expert tailored advice work for you?
Great financial advice comes from understanding and collaboration.
To develop financial strategies for you, we must be clear about what you want to achieve and what’s important to you. Our conversations cover your specific circumstances.
The six-step advice process
You’ll always have control and decide whether to stop, change or continue any of the recommendations we make. Our advice process involves seven key steps:
Step 01 - We’ll get to know you
- What’s important to you and your family?
- Where are you now? What are your goals?
- What’s your current investment experience and attitude?
- What would you like to achieve in the future?
Step 02 - We’ll explore your options
- We’ll assess your situation and investigate options that may be appropriate for you.
Step 03 -We’ll confirm your Goals & Objectives and Advice Scope (1 hour meeting)
- We'll identify your strategy preferences.
- We'll confirm your risk approach.
Step 04 - We’ll formulate your personal advice (1-2 hour meeting)
- We'll look at all the information and strategize a plan to meet your goals. Once a strategy is developed, we will present it in a report called a Statement of Advice (SOA)
Step 05 - We’ll put your plan into action
- We want to make it easy for you, so we will do all the legwork
- We’ll keep you informed – getting your plan up and running may take some time, depending on the complexity of your situation. We’ll ensure you are continually updated on the process.
Step 06- We’ll keep you on track with personalised ongoing advice
- We provide you with ongoing advice which gives you confidence that your plan can adapt with you
- We regularly review your plan – depending on your ongoing advice service, you might want to meet with us once or twice a year to review your plan based on changes to your situation and the market
- We will keep you informed of regulatory and market changes via face-to-face meetings and other communications